About Yanolja Cloud
As part of Yanolja, Yanolja Cloud was established as a separate organization in 2019, to build on Yanolja’s extensive experience designing and deploying innovative technology solutions. Yanolja Cloud provides cloud-based SaaS solutions for hotels to residences, food and beverage establishments, golf, and other leisure facilities, in more than 170 global markets. Having grown through widespread adoption of its proprietary solutions, the company has also made multiple acquisitions and investments as it accelerated its ambition to be the preferred solution provider meeting the evolving needs of the global industry. Yanolja Cloud’s solutions support frictionless consumer experiences and drive operational efficiency for business operators.
- Devise, implement, and manage the global communications strategy for Yanolja Cloud, including goals, budget, and tactics.
- Devise a global communications and messaging framework for Yanolja Cloud and then prepare and maintain essential materials including corporate information, media kits, and related assets.
- Establish a thematic approach to our communications; build, maintain and implement a rolling program of initiatives aligned to the agreed themes.
- Lead the coordination, development, and implementation of various global, regional, and (where relevant) local communication initiatives.
- Develop and implement a global media relations strategy to achieve high quality, accurate, influential placements across relevant media, channels, and markets.
- Build, develop, maintain, and grow relationships with key stakeholders and thought leaders across the media landscape, including journalists, event organizers, trade associations, analysts, and influencers.
- Devise, originate, produce, manage, and distribute original content - including press releases, points of view and thought leadership, editorial material, newsletters, audio and visual assets, keynote and conference presentations, and more.
- Coordinate global public relations activities, manage media inquiries, and interview opportunities, organize press/media briefings and conferences.
- Coordinate and align with internal stakeholders and teams including Investor Relations, Brand and Marketing, and group portfolio companies’ communications teams.
- Drive global best practices across all operating companies in Yanolja Cloud.As appropriate, identify, onboard, manage, and direct contractors, consultants, specialists, or agencies to assist and facilitate programs or initiatives.
- Support the global executive and leadership teams to become communication professionals, to ensure alignment with corporate guidelines, and drive consistent communications globally.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate global communication results on a regular basis
- Proven experience of global corporate communications - either in-house or agency - with specific expertise in B2B / SaaS / Hospitality solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Professional or higher-education qualification in corporate communications (or related field).A storyteller with excellent command of the English language (oral and written). Additional languages - including Korean - are considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills as well as project management and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on contributor; self-motivated, proactive, and motivated in ambiguous, pioneering environments.
- Achieving (or exceeding) agreed communications objectives (including favorable coverage, content reach, awareness and interest, leads / trial of solutions, and other key performance indicators agreed from time to time).
- Adherence to agreed operational budget and performance metrics.
The Global Communications Manager will report to Yanolja Cloud’s Chief Marketing Officer.
1st interview -> 2nd interview -> Final interview (written assignment will be given) -> Offer